The process to create a WordPress page is nearly identical to creating a post. The page window uses the same WordPress editor as the post window.
To create your first page select Pages > Add New from the WordPress Dashboard. This will open the editor as shown below. You can see the layout very similar to creating a post. For review of the editor click here. Unlike posts, pages by default do not display categories and tags. However, if you find a need for them you can install a plugin to provide that feature. Click here for the plugin.
Click here to view my Affiliate Disclosure.
Read more articles in the How to Build Your Bulletproof Blog series:
- How to Build Your Blog – Introduction
- How to Select and Buy Your Domain Name
- How to Buy Web Hosting for Your New Blog
- How to Point Your Hover Domain to Your Bluehost Account
- How to Install WordPress
- How to Set Up WordPress User Names
- Configuring WordPress Permalinks
- Configuring WordPress General Settings
- How to Choose a WordPress Theme
- How to Install a WordPress Theme
- How to Install WordPress Plugins
- WordPress Security and Backup
- How to Publish Your First WordPress Post
- How to Create Your First WordPress Page